Service & Support Hours
- Service & Support Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, billed at $125.00 per hr. – holidays excluded. All other hours are considered Overtime and billed at the rate of $175.00 per hour.
- Medisoft Clinical support is $175.00 per Hour.
- Our Standard Billing Rate of $125.00 per hour applies to all services & support services not otherwise given special rates.
- Terms: Our terms of payment will remain Due Upon Receipt. All Software Sales are Final. Support Services are billed by the hour and/or by quoted project price. All Support & Services are billed and due at the time of service. Payment is due when services are rendered. Please have payment ready at the time of service.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Checks, and Cash.
Web-Based Training and Support Services
- Billed by For On-site training and support requires travel fee, min. 1 hr. plus time on site. A minimum of $125.00 on-site fee will be charged for all on-site support. Travel Charges: Travel charges apply to office locations beyond the I-275 belt loop of Cincinnati at $125.00 per hour (one way). Travel time is charged (one way) from the time we leave our office to the time we arrive at your office. Expenses will be billed for long-distance travel and overnight stays.
- Programming, Data Conversions & Custom Form Design:
- Per Call / Per WebEx Support Rates – The rate per call is charged at $2.10/per minute with a $20.00 per call minimum.
WebEx Support & Training
- WebEx Support & Training: Done via high-speed internet access is a service that permits us to access your computer and perform interactive functions with your computer and you. We can do training, support, and even some data repair via WebEx because both your office staff and ours can see what is happening on your computer. You control when and if we get to access your computer. This service will help you avoid travel charges. Customers must provide a high-speed internet connection to their computers. Billed at a rate of $2.10 per minute or a minimum of $20.00.
Programming, Data Conversions & Form Design
- These specialized services are bid separately at a fixed rate to protect you from unforeseen time overruns. The hourly rate is $125.00 per hour.
- Requesting Support Procedure - Service may be requested via
- Phone (513) 922-4303, Fax (513) 922-4439 - Fax & emails are to be typed. Include your name, practice name, callback phone number with area code, serial number & version of Medisoft, and nature of your problem and/or question.
- Prepaid Telephone/WebEx Support
- Phone/WebEx Prepaid Support for 6 months/or up to 5 hours of support, whichever comes first, is $499.00 - Support consists of answering questions asked about Medisoft software issues and EDI issues. Calls will be returned in a timely manner. Faxes & emails will be responded to as soon as possible.
- Note: Not all Medisoft Software support questions can be answered on the phone, via WebEx, or by Fax or email. Some questions and/or issues and problems may require an on-site support call, which is billable at the hourly rate plus travel time.
- Time on Hold & On-Site
- You will be charged for phone time if you place our support personnel on hold. Please call us when you have the time to work with us or schedule a phone appointment. You will be charged for all time we spend on-site or on hold. We will give you our undivided attention, and we want your or your staff's attention as well when training.
- Nature of Problem
- Time expended by SLC Software Services in determining the cause of difficulties with your software or hardware is billable. Although we can determine possible Medisoft software limitations and problems, we can only provide work around solutions, and we have no authority to alter the Medisoft program. Hardware must meet or exceed the minimum hardware requirements for your Medisoft program. You will be billed for the additional time required due to discrepancies or limitations in your hardware or other software capabilities.
- PLEASE NOTE: eMDs CGM Medisoft is the current (2023) manufacturer/developer of the Medisoft product lines. McKesson controls and is solely responsible for all Medisoft software's content & performance, and the developer controls when upgrades will be produced & released. The developer company sets the pricing & trade-in/Upgrade policies for Medisoft product lines. Releases are determined by the manufacturer/developer only.
- ALL SOFTWARE SALES ARE FINAL. All products carry Manufactures/Developer's warranty only. SLC offers no additional Warranty on products sold. In keeping with industry standards, the software may not be returned. If the software media is defective, it will be replaced. Prices are subject to change without notice. Price changes will be published on our website, WWW.SLCSoftware.com
- When calling for support at (513) 922-4303, leave your name, the practice name, a callback number, and the nature of your problem. All calls will be returned in the order received. Except for those calls received from customers under the "Monthly Maintenance Plan," these calls will be returned first. All returned support calls ARE billable, except those customers who are under monthly maintenance plans.
- Customers may also contact our support department by Fax at (513) 922-4439. Fax and Email support is also billable at our normal hourly rate.
- Preference is given to clients under Monthly Maintenance.
- As Medisoft Certified Reseller of Medisoft Products, we also offer hands-on training, as well as on-site support services for a fee. See our support agreement.
The manufacturer/software developer determines pricing, trade-in policies, and values for Medisoft Products. Requires a valid Medisoft Serial Number at the time of trade-in in order to receive "Trade-in" credit. Serial numbers are retired at the time of trade-in. (Retired Serial & DOS Serial numbers are not valid for trade-in promotions.) Price is subject to change without notice. All Brands and product names are registered trademarks of their respective companies. eMDs CMG Medisoft is the current (2023) manufacturer/developer of the Medisoft product lines and is solely responsible for all the software's content and performance of its products. The developer controls when and if upgrades and updates will be offered and released.
Returns of software are NOT accepted. In keeping with industry standards, we will not accept returns on software. However, if your product is damaged, we will replace it at no charge. Contact SLC Software Services for more information.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATION.